Do I need to bring my own vehicle?PabloNo, we provide vehicles with tires that can be destroyed through the training.
Can I cancel once I’ve paid?PabloAbsolutely! we know plans change in our industry, and we allow for cancellations up to 6 days before the course for a full refund, no questions asked.
Can I cancel my attendance less than 6 days before the event?PabloSome situations are entirely out of your control, and if this is the case, we will be happy to look for options. Still, please understand that we cannot cancel the infrastructure required for your training after that threshold, and selling that spot would be very difficult. In case of emergency, we will change the date of our training, if this is not possible, we will, of course, evaluate your situation and figure out a solution.
ADVANCED [COUNTER-AMBUSH] DRIVING – OPEN ENROLLMENT
Thanks for registering for our 2-day Advanced Counter-Ambush Driving Skills Course. Here are some things you need to know:
- The course will be held at the Willow Springs International Raceway in California.
- We will meet at the track’s entrance at 7:45 a.m. each morning.
- You don’t need to bring anything we will take care of everything at the track, coffee, snacks, and beverages will be available during the day, and Lunch will be catered on both days. Please let us know if you have a special meal request (i.e., Vegetarian, Vegan, etc.) we will do our best to accommodate you.
- You don’t need to bring anything special, comfortable clothes, low shoes (no high-heels) and sunglasses are encouraged.
Requirements (As per track’s request):
- This is an advanced driving course; all attendants must know how to operate a motor vehicle before going through this course.
- All drivers are required to present a Valid Drivers License.
- The track authority requires that all drivers sign a disclaimer.
- Please don’t drink alcoholic beverages 24 hours before training.
Accommodations are available in the city of Lancaster, CA, 15 miles away from the track. Let us take care of everything! We created an all-inclusive courtesy package for you that covers EVERYTHING you might need while traveling, take a look at it here.
According to the State mandate, the COVID-19 precautions taken are as follows:
- The catering food vendor will implement all COVID food safety and health regulations set by California State.
- Alcohol clearing supplies will be supplied and on hand for students and staff
- Facemasks and Nitrile Gloves will be available for students
- Vehicles will be disinfected prior to a new student stepping into the car
- Only one instructor and one student allowed in the vehicle per block of instruction
- Classroom, lunch, and staging stations will abide by the 6 ft rule
- Instructors and students will be required to wear masks while indoors and in the cars
If you would like to suggest additional safety measures please contact us